With some types of investments like stocks, mutual funds, or interest bearing investments, it’s easy for you to tell what your rate of return is. For other investments such as real estate rentals, investments in a small business, farming or ranching ventures, etc. it can be more difficult to determine your true rate of return.
We have the experience to help you determine what your real rate of return is.
We’ll provide services that advise you on:
- Interest Income
- Dividend Income
- Royalties (non trade or business)
- Long Term Capital Gains from the disposition of investment property
- Passive Activity Income from a publicly traded partnership
We can also advise you on how to receive passive income from:
- Rental of substantially non-depreciable property
- Equity-financed lending activities
- Acquisition of certain interests in a pass-through entity licensing intangible property.